i have the best job ever as a stay at home mommy to three handsome young men...thanks to my hard working husband! after a full day with my boys (which i love) i can't wait for my hubby to get home so we can all sit around the table for dinner. it's a very special time for our family so i try to keep it fun and unpredictable! that is why i am on a mission to find new recipes, tweak old ones and share them with YOU!

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Honey Cups

I found this recipe in a cookbook and wanted to try it so bad!  I had everything but the cornflakes--but, I always have honey bunches of oats!  So I substitued that and they turned out great!!  I do think that they would hold together a little better with the cornflakes though. Such a great, fun snack to have.  Enjoy!!

4 cups cornflakes (or Honey Bunches of Oats)
1/3 cup butter
1 TB. honey
1/3 cup brown sugar
Muffin tin liners

Melt butter, sugar and honey together until frothy.  Pour over cereal and toss.  Place into liners and bake for 10 minutes at 250 degrees.

No comments:

Post a Comment